I offer a number of consulting services at market rates for academics, researchers, and doctoral students, including:
- Editing and proof-reading of scholarly writing including theses, journal articles, and book chapters
- Technical support to prepare manuscripts for publication or examination
- Qualitative data collection and analysis using NVivo, social media, and other tools
- Literature reviews using big data and bibliometrics
- Visualisations of qualitative data
- Consultancy for research design, learning design, and instructional design
- Drafting and writing documents, including policy documents, scholarly outputs, reports, curriculum outlines, professional development materials, presentation materials, workshop materials, and teaching materials such as learning activities, case studies, assessments, and assessment rubrics
I am an experienced workshop facilitator, particularly in respect of professional skills, research methodologies, research methods, bibliometrics, and social media for academics and teachers.
For information about my qualifications and experience, you can read about me here.
Contact me to discuss your needs and to request a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org.